Paper Plane Hostel provides a young and hip place to stay in the city of Kuala Lumpur. Refurbished and rebuilt from a 100-year-old colonial house, the interior of the hostel is decorated with wall paintings by artists so every corner has a story to tell.
Choose to sleep away in one of the six dormitory rooms or four private rooms; chill out at the glasshouse lobby and rooftop garden, we’ll make sure that you feel right at home from the moment you arrive.
Apart from providing bunk beds and rooms to stay, we are also sharing stories and recommending places and foods that we love as locals.
House Rules Applies :
• Booking cancellation fees will incured one (1) day bed / room rate charges if we are inform 3 days before check in date. Any failure to inform or less than 3 days from check in date, full booking amount will be forfeited.
• 2 of the bunk beds are triple-decked. On the third bed, you will be sleeping at 12 feet away from the ground! Let us know if you have fear of heights and we will try to arrange for a lower bed. (No guarantee but we will try our best!)
• This is a non-smoking hostel.
• There is no kitchen facility in the hostel so preparation of food is not allowed.
• Room will be cleaned daily so guests have the responsibility to keep their own valuables safe.
• If you are under 18 and travelling alone, you need to book a private room and a written permission from parent or a guardian. (It’s for your own good)