Welcome to the Ostuni Art Resort.

The Resort is composed of three stone buildings plus a small holiday cabin with a large swimming pool. It is perfect for relaxing and exclusive summer holidays for you and your loved ones.

In total there are 8 rooms as well as a sleeping area in the living room and another equipped environment to sleep in the holiday cabin, 2 kitchens, 3 living rooms, one of which is very large and various outdoor spaces that centre around the large pool

(sleeps 18+2 in holiday cabin +2 extra beds; 7 rooms +1 in holiday cabin +1 living room with double bed; 7 bathrooms +1 in holiday cabin).

Please enter the dates below for your booking to see our availability and rates.

Payment Method: we accept payment in EUR, USD, GBP with bank transfer:

Company Name:                     S3G srl Company Address:                  via Anna Magnani n.25, 00197, Roma (RM)  Bank Name:                            BLN spa Account number:                     11279 SWIFT/BIC:                            BNLIITRR IBAN:                                     IT33 H010 0503 2000 0000 0011 279 Bank Branch Name:                Agency 6300  Bank Address:                        via Leonida Bissolati n.2, 00187, Roma (RM)

To request another payment method please kindly send email to info@ostuniartresort.com  

Payment policy: a 30% of the total cost of the booking will secure your booking. The remaining 70% must be paid within 90 days of your arrival.

Cancellation Policy: Fully refund before 30 days, deposit forfeted 30 days prior to arrival, 50% refund up to 10 days before arrival, no refund 9 days before arrival.

Check In: 13pm-20pm (Italy time) Check-Out: 10am-11am (Italy time) Early check in & late check-out: On request.

Special Policy: It's forbidden to smoke inside the houses, animals and events must be obligatorily previously authorized.

The security deposit will be EUR 500.00. It's possible to pay in cash at check-in or by bank transfer at the time of booking.

The rates include all taxes except: a daily and personal tourist tax imposed by the city of Ostuni (2\1 euro for person\day)

Please wait for redirection ...