WELCOME TO OUR BOOKING SITE
Policies, rules and rules of use
All persons staying at Hostal Micaela, during their stay, are subject to these rules, which are considered as a contract of adhesion that must be fulfilled between the guest and the company
- The entrance will be made from 14:30 in the afternoon.
- The departure will be made at 12 a.m. in the morning of the following day, if you left later without prior permission you would be charged one more day.
-If you arrive early with advance notice, the luggage can be stored until your room is ready at the usual check-in time.
Afterwards, the corresponding registration form, the payment of the room and the delivery of keys will be made.
- Room cleaning hours will be from 09:00 to 13:00, rooms that did not leave before that time will not be cleaned. The change of sheets will be done every three days and towels every day, the extra change of the same supposes an extra charge of 3 €. Under no circumstances can the towels of the rooms be removed from the establishment. Failure to comply with this rule will be an economic charge for the client.
- Two towels are delivered per person in each room, if at the end of your stay towels will be charged to your credit card, 5 € washbasin and 10 € shower. It is also prohibited to take towels from the hostel to take to the beach.
- According to the anti-smoking law, smoking is strictly prohibited inside the rooms and common areas of the establishment. If we find evidence of it in your room, smell of smoke, ashes, cigarette butts, etc. You will be charged a € 50 on your credit card for special cleaning.
- Late departures or early entrances to the established schedule must be consulted in advance and with prior permission.
- For the safety of other hostel guests, (even for you), guests are not allowed to invite people (not hosted) to the hostel, even if they are their friends or relatives.
- The hostel will not be responsible in case of loss, damage or theft of the belongings of the guests, being the only ones responsible for their property.
- Guests who cause damages to the hostel, will be charged to their final account with the amount equivalent to the repair of the damage caused in the facilities and other assets of the hostel (artifacts, bedding, decorations, etc.).
- For safety reasons it is not allowed to cook in the rooms, as well as the use of any gas or electric object that could cause a fire. In the case of non-compliance with this rule, the company can charge the entire stay and eviction of the room.
- The customer must carry the KEY of the room, the loss of the key implies an additional charge of 10 € which will be charged as an extra on the client's final invoice.
- For security reasons the maximum number of people staying in a room will be the number reflected in the reservation.
- It is compulsory to complete the registration form and to provide all the information requested (active LOPD), as well as to provide a credit card number on arrival as a guarantee.
- The customer is obliged to pay the full amount of his service bill and extras before making the Check-out, including in any case VAT in all prices.
- The establishment accepts VISA, MASTERCARD and MAESTRO cards, cash in EURO. (No check will be accepted in any case).
- Any damage or malfunction of the premises, furniture or utensils caused by a bad use by the guest will be charged to the client on the credit card provided for this purpose.
- For the common good and rest of all, silence is appreciated, and customers are requested a schedule of respect from 00:00 to 08:00.
- The company reserves the right of admission.
- Cancellation or modification of the reservation is allowed only 48 hrs. Before the day of arrival. If the cancellation is made after the indicated time, the money entered to make that reservation will not be refunded.
Way to pay
100 percent of the first night will be charged on the day of booking.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
Once the customer confirms the reservation, you must fill in the details of your credit or debit card. The total amount specified at the time of booking will be charged to your account. These data can only be known by authorized parties for the economic management of the reservation.
The booking customer will be responsible for the reservation, even if they book for a group and will be responsible for all the payment of the price.
The payment is made through a Virtual POST banking service that uses the most secure technology, Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encryption protocol automatically encrypting personal and credit card data making them indecipherable for anyone else. The information provided is transmitted through a secure environment to prevent its reading, alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. Hostal Micaela adopts the necessary security measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access in accordance with the provisions of the Security Measures Regulation of the automated files containing personal data approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007 , Of 21 December.
After payment, you will be provided with a reservation number. You will immediately receive confirmation via email.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
We inform you that the personal data obtained by this form will be incorporated in a file of which it is
Responsible Hostal Micaela e Hijos SL in order to attend your queries and send you information related to the
entity. The company agrees to use the data collected through this form solely for the purpose
previously mentioned. The interested party declares to have knowledge of the destination and use of the personal data collected through
The reading of this clause. The sending of these data implies acceptance of the clauses set forth. If you wish to exercise
Rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition in the terms established in the Organic Law of Protection of
Data (LOPD) 15/1999, you can do so at the following address:
Hostal Micaela e Hijos SL - C / Bajondillo nº 4, 29620 Torremolinos (Málaga).