Welkom bij de boekingsmodule van Het Hemelsveld.
Op deze pagina boek je een aantal onvergetelijke verwendaagjes voor jou en je familie.
Geniet van de bloesems op Alkense platteland of breng eens een bezoekje aan het hippe Hasselt.
Wanneer je boekt via deze website garanderen we je de beste prijs en annuleringsvoorwaarden !!
-Online zoeken hoeft niet meer want je boekt steeds tegen de laagste prijs.
-Ben je plots verhinderd en moet je toch cancellen? Dan zal je merken dat deze boekingen makkelijker en onder gunstigere voorwaarden kunnen worden geannuleerd, dan die van enige andere commerciële derde partij waarmee we samenwerken.
Het Hemelsveld. All the comforts of home, away from home.
Bij het Hemelsveld kan je reserveren vanaf een minimum van twee overnachtingen.
Het doet ons plezier jullie weldra te mogen verwelkomen in ons vakantieverblijf Het Hemelsveld.
Mochten jullie een Alkens ontbijtje wensen, dan kunnen we dat voorzien in de vorm van een rijkelijk gevulde ontbijtmand die aan de deur wordt geleverd.
De prijs hiervoor bedraagt 15€/pp, (10€/pp voor kinderen onder 12 jaar). Graag een paar daagjes op voorhand doorgeven of jullie een ontbijtje wensen.
Als jullie al willen weten wat er in Alken en omstreken allemaal te beleven valt, dan verwijzen we jullie graag door naar onze website www.hethemelsveld.be.
Onder de tab 'omgeving' vind je een aantal leuke ideeën om je tijd hier door te brengen.
Mocht er nog wat zijn waarmee we jullie van dienst kunnen zijn, geef ons dan gerust een seintje op email@example.com. Voor eventuele vragen kan je ons ook steeds telefonisch bereiken op +32 11 96 27 60.
We kijken alvast uit naar jullie komst.
Groetjes en tot gauw !!
Paul & Diantha,
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions underneath are quite boring and can cause severe headaches. However, I strongly advise you to read them carefully before booking.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made on this website.
In these Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:
1. Definitions “Het Hemelsveld” is owned by Paul and Diantha Coeckelberghs and is located at Hulzenstraat 13, 3570 Alken, Belgium. VATnr: BE0644.608.649 “Booking” means the booking for accommodation, functions and/or any other services or items made with us. “Contract” means the booking and these terms, and any other terms and conditions stated to apply to the booking. “B&B” means the premises for which your booking is made. “Terms” means these terms and conditions. “Website” means http://www.hethemelsveld.be/ . “VAT” means value added tax or “BTW’ in Dutch.
2. Bookings All bookings at Het Hemelsveld are subject to these terms. Our guest can book their future stay at Het Hemelsveld on the booking engine on our website. By making a reservation, the guest commits to paying the sum that is indicated by the booking engine. For its online bookings, Het Hemelsveld asks for a 50% deposit in advance. That amount needs to be transferred within 10 days of the booking to the following accountnr.
IBAN: BE79 9731 4261 9033 [and BIC: ARSPBE22] with ‘YOURNAME+DATE ARRIVAL” as remark.
No booking shall be treated as confirmed until the deposit described in this paragraph has been transferred.
The prices displayed on the website are an average per night per person until a rate is selected. VAT (6%) is included. A minimum length of stay, deposit, cancellation charge and other conditions may apply to certain rates, as specified. Once a rate is selected on the website, the total for your requested stay shall be displayed on the reservation summary. Prices shall be charged in euro.
Via the booking engine only the amount of the stay at Het Hemlsveld is presented. Guests will be handed a complete invoice at the last day at Het Hemelsveld. Besides the stay, this invoice features additional costs such as the renting of bikes, the consumption of any breakfasts and/or drinks etc. The invoice needs to be paid before leaving Het Hemelsveld.
4. Check-in/ Check-out Time In the interests of security and to prevent fraud, at the time of check-in, guests may be required to confirm their identity by providing their passport/identity card/driving license. If guests are travelling from outside of the Schengen area we are also obliged by law to require guests to provide the number and place of issue of your passport/identity card and details of their next destination. These records will be kept for at least 12 months and may be disclosed or made available for inspection by any police officer or as otherwise required by applicable law in connection with the prevention or investigation of crime. The information above may be requested for each member of your party over the age of 16 and we reserve the right to refuse entry to persons who cannot provide the information set out above.
Unless otherwise stated on the booking confirmation, guests may check-in at any time from 14.00 p.m. on the scheduled day of arrival. All rooms will he held until 11:59pm on the scheduled day of arrival unless the guest has notified the hotel of a late arrival. On the day of departure we kindly ask all guests to vacate their rooms by 12.00am. Late check-out after this time can be requested but are subject to availability.
Rooms are subject to maximum occupancy rules set by Het Hemelsveld. If you would like further details please contact us.
There are three moments when a payment is requested:
*After making the reservation, a deposit of 50% of the room rate is asked (by bank transfer).
*On arrival day: the second half of this amount is being paid.
*Upon departure: All outstanding charges must be paid for in full on check-out.
Het Hemelsveld is a cash-only point, which means we can’t accept any creditcards. An ATM machine can be found nearby, in the center of Alken (3 km).
6. Cancellation Policy and No Shows The cancellation policy varies according to the time the cancellation occurs. Please refer to the individual full rate descriptions given at booking.
Cancellations is free of cost until one month before expected day of arrival.
When a reservation is being cancelled after this time 50% of the room rate will be billed at the guest.
In case the cancellation occurs within 4 days of the arrival date, or in case of a no-show, the full amount of the room rate applies and will be billed to the non-showing guest.
Cancellations should preferably be done via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘CANCELLATION’ followed by your family name and date of arrival. We reserve the right to charge for one night’s accommodation per room booked if the above cancellation requirements are not met.
7. Changes or Cancellation by Het Hemelsveld In exceptional cases we may need to cancel your booking. In such circumstances you will be given a full refund but we shall have no further liability to you arising out of such cancellation. We will, however, use reasonable endeavours to try and re-locate any confirmed booking cancelled by us to an alternative location similar in standard to ours.
8. Damage For your stay at Het Hemelsveld a warranty doesn’t need to be paid upon arrival.
When objects get broken, however, we reserve the right to charge you for any damage incurred to your room or the rest of the premises during your stay or for any items that are missing when you leave. Whenever a room is considered extremely dirty, a special fee will be billed for specialist cleaning.
9. Parking Het Hemelsveld has two secured parking spaces. Additional (free) parking can be found in the street, in front of the house. We are not accountable for any theft or damage.
10. Guest Behavior Guests are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times and to comply with our procedures and/or requests with regard to conduct and respect for the property of Het Hemelsveld, its employees and guests and their health and safety. Guests are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, the smooth running of Het Hemelsveld, or cause offence to other guests or our members of staff. We reserve the right to refuse (further) accommodation or services or remove you and members of your party from Het Hemelsveld if, in our reasonable opinion, we consider this provision to have been breached. Where this is the case Het Hemelsveld shall have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
11. No Smoking Guests are not permitted to smoke in rooms or public areas except on the terrace or courtyard. There is a significant room recovery fee for guests who do not comply in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring guest rooms to a smoke-free condition.
12. Pets No pets are allowed at Het Hemelsveld.
14. Force Majeure Het Hemelsveld accepts no liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of terrorism, fire or failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
15. Limitation of Liability Het Hemelsveld will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any property left on the premises.
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction The contract and any non-contractual obligations arising in connection with it are governed by Belgian law. The Belgian courts have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising in connection with the contract, including disputes relating to any non-contractual obligations. Each party irrevocably waives any objection which it may now or later have to proceedings being brought in the Belgian courts (on the grounds that the Belgian courts are not a convenient forum or otherwise).
18. Web Site Information While all reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure the accuracy of information on our website, Het Hemelsveld does not accept responsibility for errors or omissions and reserve the right to amend, cancel or vary any of the arrangements featured on the website without notice. Please note that all photos on the website are informative and not binding and may be subject to change without prior notice. We will however do or best to keep all information on the website as up to date as possible. The content of the website is the copyright of Het Hemelsveld, and may not be copied, reproduced, published, distributed or amended for any other purpose without our prior written consent. Trade marks used on the website are the property of the respective owners. Hyperlinks to third party websites are provided for your convenience. We cannot accept responsibility for the content or use of third party sites. The website is operated by Het Hemelsveld.