Welcome to our on-line reservation system.
For same day reservations or to reserve dinner it is essential that you ring Diana before reserving in order to check that the reservation is possible. No reservations for dinner can be taken less than 48 hours before and sometimes we are unable to provide dinner for family reasons
Some periods are subject to minimum stays
If you are interested in a long stay, are planning a group event or the period you seek appears not to be available, please do not hesitate to contact us directly
Our prices include breakfast but exclude the local tourist tax (currently 70 cents per night per adult in the B&B, 50 cents in the studio)
The greater of 70% of the cost of one night per bedroom reserved or 25% of the total stay will be taken as a non-refundable deposit.
Reservations with a Smartbox must be made via Smartbooking
Full details of our terms and conditions are set out below
We look forward to seeing you soon at Chateau de la Puisaye
Terms and Conditions
- the reservation takes effect on receipt of the deposit of either 70% of the price of one night per bedroom reserved or 25% of the total cost of stay (whichever is the greater)
- the deposit is non-refundable
- the local tourist tax is payable at the end of the stay
- arrival time between 16.00 and 22.00
- departure midday at the latest
- well behaved dogs are accepted in the bedrooms on the first floor only (please check first)
- we accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, , cheques vacances and cash
- access to the chateau and grounds is limited to guests only
- the swimming pool generally opens around mid May depending on the weather and closes on 30th September. No unsupervised swimming by children. The pool is subject to strict safety rules.
- The deposit is lost on any cancellation up to 7 days before the stay
- Any cancellation within 7 days of the start of the stay or any curtailing to the stay will result in the total cost of stay being due