The Castle of Foltière is in the heart of a romantic landscape in the middle of the "Parc Botanique de Haute Bretagne", near Mont Saint Michel (35 km) and the medieval town of Fougères (12 km).
Visitors in search of beauty and serenity, this is no ordinary hotel. You will not find reception on entering, no red carpet or a staff that rushes on you to carry your luggage, but the reception will be more friendly ...
The rooms, which occupy the first floor are serviced by a lift and a monumental staircase. The five rooms are available, all have their own style. They are very spacious and comfortable and have kept the charm of prestigious residences of the nineteenth century. They all overlook the botanical park.
A breakfast can be served on request in the large living room.
(12€/people from 8:00 to 10H00).
Our Services :
- Free ! The unlimited access to the "Parc Botanique de Haute Bretagne" is available to all our guests !
- Free ! Unlimited WiFi (rooms and public areas).
- Free ! Private parking.
- A restaurant, "Le Casse Graine", welcomes you for lunch.
(Lunchtime only. From Easter to September).
- A tea room, on the terrace of the castle.
(From 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.. From Easter to September).
- A nursery
(exhibition and sale of plants).
- A shop
(sale of books & memories).
- No levy is made when booking.
Payment is made during the stay, directly with the hotel.
- If canceled or modified up to 3 days prior to arrival, the property does not charge.
- If canceled, modified later or no show, the hotel charges the total amount of reservation.
Payment Methods :
- Credit card (VISA & MASTERCARD only)