After choosing the dates of stay avaialbility will be checked.
If one of the apartments is not shown in the results, it is already booked for these dates.
Please inform us about your time of arrival.
Check-in: 2.00 pm - 7.00 pm
Check-out: 10.30 am
3,50€ city tax per person/day (not included in the price)
15€ final cleaning fee (not included in the price)
Terms & Conditions
1. In order to reserve an apartment it is necessary to provide valid credit card details during the booking. The credit card will not be charged as you will pay the total room cost including taxes on your arrival. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a reservation confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require any changes.
2. Please review our Cancellation Policy below. Securing your reservation with a credit card means you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy and our House Rules.
3. The balance of your total room cost including taxes is due on check in at the hotel. Marroni Travel SRL accepts cash (Euros), and credit card (Visa, Master Card). Traveler’s checks are no longer accepted at Marroni Travel SRL. Alternatively you may pay your hotel room balance via bank wire transfer prior to your arrival. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like us to send you bank account details and wire transfer instructions. Bank wire payment must be received no less than one week prior to your arrival date. Please ensure you confirm your payment with us via email.
4. We require a 3-night minimum booking for holiday reservations during the Christmas and New Years holiday period (December 22 – January 5).
5. We ask that all of our guests purchase Travel Insurance, which is generally inexpensive, but can really save a lot of emotional distress if an unforeseen event occurs. We recommend your travel insurance will cover you for airline flight and accommodation cancellation. We also recommend you are covered for accident, illness, medical evacuation and theft.
If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled or modified 7 to 3 days before the date of arrival, 50 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
If cancelled or modified less than 3 days before the arrival date or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Any cancellation or modification fees are determined by the property. In Case, you will pay any additional costs to the property.
Marroni Travel SRL and its employees shall not be liable for any damages caused mentally or physically as a result of, or in connection with:
1. Any delays or cancellations with reference to your travel. In the event of a traveler becoming ill during a vacation, or having to cut their vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveler’s responsibility.
2. Monetary crises, social unrest, political or labor problems, economic changes, electrical outages due to weather, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties, for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever resulting from events beyond our or a supplier’s reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of Nature (hurricanes, mudslides, earthquakes), flight cancellations or changes, strikes, labor disputes, lockouts, threats or acts of terrorism, acts of war or declared war, hurricanes or weather conditions, diseases or epidemics/pandemics, novel or unexpected conditions and local laws.
3. Absence of travel documents, visas, passports, health certificates where required. Marroni Travel SRL is not responsible for advisement of travel and entry requirements.
4. Loss of items or for losses incurred when rooms are not locked.
1. When you arrive at the apartment, introduce yourselves by the name under which you made the reservation. To check in, submit your identification.
2. The staff is not entitled to enter the guest’s room or use their personal belongings without prior announcement to and permission from the guest. The staff can enter the premises in the absence of the guest only for the purpose of cleaning the room and changing the bed linen, and when there is reason to believe that the premises or the guest are in danger or that the internal rules are being seriously violated.
3. Pets are not allowed.
4. You are not allowed to carry easily inflammable and explosive objects, and materials with a strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment or room. Moreover, it is forbidden to carry any electric appliances into the apartment (refrigerators, hot plates and the like), except those for intimate hygiene (shaver, toothbrush, hair-dryer).
5. From 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. is the period of night rest, so we ask you not to disturb other guests. We ask each guest to be careful and do not produce noise that can bother other guests.
6. Please take care of the apartment, and turn off electric appliances and taps. When leaving the room, close the door. Room accessories (pillows, blankets, towels and the like) are not allowed to be taken out of the hotel.
7. It is strictly forbidden to smoke.
8. It is strictly forbidden to bring persons who are not users of the accommodation to the apartment. Unregistered persons or persons that are not announced during reservation are found in the room, the apartment owner has the right to cancel accommodation.
9. The guest who causes damage to property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of damage. All unreported damages will be claimed in a lawsuit against the guest.
10. At the day of the departure, you are required to leave the room until 10:30 so that it can be cleaned and prepared for other guests coming in after you.
11. The guest who violates house rules and disturbs the peace will be unconditionally refused accommodation and charged the whole reservation price.